Problems of Mechatronics.
Armament, Aviation, Safety Engineering
The quarterly is abstracted/indexed in
- BazTech - Data Base of Polish Technical Journals
- IC Journal Master List (ICV 2016: 75,63) -international scientific journal database
- Arianta - database "Scientific and Branch Polish Electronic
Journals in a search tool of scientific texts Google Scholar
Quarterly Problems of Mechatronics. Armament, Aviation, Safety Technology is supported by Ministry of Science and Higher Education of Poland.
The quarterly Problems of Mechatronics. Armament, Aviation, Safety Engineering accepts original full papers and critical reviews in all branches of the theory and practice of mechanics, electronics (optoelectronics), control and robotics, informatics, telecommunication, materials engineering as well as physics and chemistry where Authors concern with the research, development and production in relation to military and aviation technology, and technological aspects of safety engineering.
The quarterly is a vital medium and state-of-the art forum for the exchange of science and technology particularly in:
- systems of weapon, ammunition and rocket
- armament and equipment of soldier of XXI century
- armour, personal and infrastructure protection
- targets detection and tracking
- anti-aircraft and air defence systems
- fire control systems
- interior, exterior, terminal and wound ballistics
- launch dynamics
- modern propellants and explosives
- warhead mechanics
- counterterrorism measures
- technical and personal safety engineering
- dynamic and static load of military and civil structures.
The quarterly accepts also Short Technical Reports on new, put in practice applications in relation to armament and aviation technology, and also safety engineering.
Invitation and recommendation - Editor-in-Chief, prof. dr hab. inż. Radosław Trębiński